Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Snowflake and Spider Silk Sci-fi/Fantasy Bingo Challenge

In accordance with my goals for 2015, I've decided to join in on Kritika's Snowflake and Spider Silk Sci-fi and Fantasy Bingo Challenge!




Rules: (From the announcement at S&S)
1. One book can only count as one square, but feel free to shuffle which square you're using the book for as the year progresses
2. Although this card is geared towards SF/F, you can use other genres for squares like "debut author" or "reread a favorite"
3. Fill out the entire square if you're feeling motivated, or 5 in a row (across, vertically, or diagonally) for a more relaxed challenge. You are welcome to fill out as much or as little as you like!

My goal is to fill out approximately thirteen squares- I'd like to do the whole thing, but I'm not much for audiobooks. I can already see three I may have completed, but I plan on updating this card along with my Month in Review posts.

Anyway, that's it for today because I'm currently binge-reading the Parasol Protectorate series and cannot think of doing anything else (at the moment).

Until Thursday,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Express Yourself:
Agree? Disagree? Have something to add?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...