Thursday, December 25, 2014

An Unusual Christmas Greeting

When people ask me what my favorite holiday song is, it isn't White Christmas or any other of the usual lovely vintage music I like. No. Instead, it's an unusual tune by my favorite band ever, The Killers, who came out with holiday songs for many years that would benefit charity if you bought them on iTunes, etc. My favorite of those is: Don't Shoot Me Santa. What makes it my favorite? Well, watch and learn:

[If on mobile device, click here to view on Youtube]

The components of a good Christmas song/music video:
-Catchy Tune
-Sock Puppets
-Ugly Sweaters
-A Vilified Santa Claus
-Absolutely No Snow
and last, but not least:
-The Threat of Imminent Death to Brandon Flowers

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and/or other Happy Holidays!
                                  From:

this Early Christmas Present of 2010, and a Disgruntled Reindeer:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Express Yourself:
Agree? Disagree? Have something to add?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...