Monday, February 1, 2016

Ebook Rehab Day 1: Feeling the Paper Love


It's official- I've enrolled in ebook rehab for this month. No more 'e-ink', blue screens, or high contrast settings to keep me stealthily reading all night long. Instead I'll use my old reading lamp, and hope that maybe it might ease my insomnia (even just a little bit of an easier time with sleeping would be a nice change). During Feel the Paper Love February, I will also be finally reading a lot of those paper books I've stockpiled but never read- some of which are listed below.


My Goal:


Read at least 8 books made of paper, and read 0 off of my Kindle screen.

Planning to Read:



Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
This is a classic literature book I bought at the very end of 2015 in Montana. Since one of my goals is to diversify my reading more than I did last year, I may as well combine the non-effort into Feel the Paper Love February.

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
A classic of classic historical romances, Pride and Prejudice is a book I've put off for a long time. I've probably had this book about five years, so I feel like it's an appropriate time to read it.

Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand
I've actually seen the movie version of this book already, but I had tried to acquire the book first. I couldn't find it anywhere at a decent price, so I gave up and watched the movie. Then I won it during the Travel the World in Books Readathon- now I'm finally ready to read it.

Link Up Your Feel the Paper Love February TBR Here:








Have you read any of the books I mentioned? Do you have any reading goals this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Express Yourself:
Agree? Disagree? Have something to add?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...